Michael Phelps’ New Beard

Category: , , By Glamour Diva & galaxyMafia
And no I’m not using the word “beard” metaphorically . No Dear Readers, young Mr. Phelps has an actual and real beard affixed upon his person. My opinion of his new hirsute appendage is torn. On the one hand it makes him look a bit older and makes me feel less pervy for lusting after him. On the other hand…I’m just not feeling it. Oh well, you be the judge:











Other than the beard…MP’s body is still banging like twenty workmen with twenty jackhammers! And don't even get me started on those strategically placed tattoos! Egads, the Summer Olympics can’t come quickly enough!

MP photos found here . – GD
 

2 comments so far.

  1. Anonymous 2:41 PM, June 02, 2006
    whos lookin at his face????
  2. Glamour Diva & galaxyMafia 6:40 PM, June 02, 2006
    Amen Kati...amen...

    Smooches,
    GD

Something to say?