Unforgivable Randomness

Category: , , , , By Glamour Diva & galaxyMafia
Oh my…I really cannot stand this anymore! I honestly cannot accept the fact that Prison Break is over! This has been the most horrendously boring Monday night of my life! No tense drama…no nail biting cliffhangers…no national conspiracies…no hot ass men…just no damn fun! Good googa mooga I need a date! Oops, did I type that out loud?

And speaking of conspiracies…my favorite little conspiracy theorist, galaxyMafia, is out gallivanting…that’s right I said GALLIVANTING…in Hawaii as we speak! So now I don’t have anyone to bitch, moan and kvetch to about the serious lack of Wentworth Miller (aka The Pretty) in my life. As Florida Evans would say, damn, damn, DAMN! Anyway, on to the randomness…

But first:

Hot Man Break


Glamour Diva’s Adventures In Waxing

I’d resisted the urge for far too long Dear Readers so last Saturday I decided I would get my legs waxed. How did I come to this conclusion? Well a few weeks ago I was taking a shower and just happened to look down and there I beheld the forest that was my leg hair. Now I usually shave or use a depilatory but something inside me kept screaming GET IN WAXED! So that’s what I did.

The next day I called Sanctuary Spa and made an appointment. I’d been there several times before but only for massages and facials so I was still pretty nervous. My technician’s name was Linda and she soon put me at ease after she told me she’d been doing this for twenty-five years. The waxing was painful but not in scream your head of sort of way. I must say Dear Readers that I am mightily pleased with the results. For the rest of the day I had to fight the urge to walk up to complete strangers and demand they caress my smooth, smooth legs!

Let us all pray that the rumors are true and that Wentworth Miller and the rest of the Prison Break cast and crew really will be in Texas come June! Hey M8, you think I could get him to run those baby soft hands up and down my hairless legs? We shall see…

Hot Man Break


Not Putting All My Eggs In Someone Else’s Basket

My goodness but life is truly a crapshoot isn’t it? Or maybe it’s just my life? Case in point: Last Wednesday Mama Diva left a very interesting message on my cell. In this message she informed me that women are now selling their eggs to infertile couples for big bucks! She went on to say; will wonders ever cease, those magnificent men in their flying machines, great Ceasar’s ghost and Egads!

Now I don’t normally loose my freakin’ mind when I listen to one of my Mother’s breathless messages about the latest new and exciting technological advances but this one really got to me. Not because I have anything against harvesting eggs for baby starved people, no I’m all for it I mean more power to the people who want to breed I always say. Ya know Ms. GD love tha kids! I think what really got to me is that Mama Diva thought harvesting my eggs was something that I’d really do. Me. Glamour Diva. I don’t care how much money I was offered I would never part with my eggs! And yes I know I’m just frittering them away once every month and that I have absolutely no plans to use any of them and they could be bring new baby petite Glamour Divas into the world but ze eggs, they are mine! Now when I’m dead there are several people who will benefit because I’m an organ donor but I will never…NEVER…ass up off the eggs!

So after I stewed in my own juices for a few days (or should I say “poached” in my own juices?) I calmed myself down and had a nice long think about why I am so violently against selling my eggs. I can scratch off any moral or ethical considerations because I don’t find anything morally or ethically wrong with making people happy. So what could it be? Does the thought of having some anonymous person with half my genetic code running about loose in the world freak me out? Well yes, sort of. Am I secretly holding out hope that I’ll meet a decent, intelligent man with good table manners? Well…yeah. Am I in denial about wanting to hold my own precious Mini Diva (or Divo) in my arms and cuddle her and feed her and play with her and watch her grow into a responsible and honorable human being? Maybe.

But the fact remains that I have no kids and no prospects of ever having any. The only thing I have is hope and I think that’s worth much more than anyone could ever pay me.

Hot Man Break


Where Do You Fall In The Curve?

No one's gonna tell me what's wrong or what's right/Or tell me who to eat with sleep with/Or that I've won the big fight big fight – “Goody Two Shoes”, Adam Ant

A while back I was checking out Totty Land and I ran across the cool website called Breakout Youth Project . It’s a UK group dedicated to helping Gay and Lesbian youth. The site offers plenty of advice and resources but the part I like best are the quizzes. I took the Klein Sexual Orientation quiz. And here are my results:

Klein Sexual Orientation Grid


I scored an average of 2.43

01 2 3 4 5 6
HeterosexualBisexualHomosexual

Meaning

This result can also be related to the Kinsey Scale:

0 = exclusively heterosexual
1 = predominantly heterosexual, incidentally homosexual
2 = predominantly heterosexual, but more than incidentally homosexual
3 = equally heterosexual and homosexual
4 = predominantly homosexual, but more than incidentally heterosexual
5 = predominantly homosexual, incidentally heterosexual
6 = exclusively homosexual

Summary

The idea of this exercise is to understand exactly how dynamic a person's sexual orientation can be, as well as how fluid it can be over a person's lifespan. While a person's number of actual homo/heterosexual encounters may be easy to categorize, their actual orientation may be completely different. Simple labels like "homosexual", "heterosexual", and "bisexual" need not be the only three options available to us.

Take the quiz

Interesting huh? Actually, I thought I would have been more bisexual but that’s another post all together…

Hot Man Break


Well I’m off to watch a Bollywood movie. I rented three of them Friday so that’s about nine hours of all singing, all dancing, yummy schmaltz for me to drown my sorrows in. I think by the time Prison Break does return I will be fluent in Hindu and Urdu. I wonder what languages, if any, Wentworth Miller speaks? Hmmmm…

And one last time before I go:

Hot Man Break


Easter picture borrowed from here – GD
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?