The Internet Dating Chronicles Of Glamour Diva – Part 8

Category: , , , , , By Glamour Diva & galaxyMafia
Welcome, Dear Readers, to part eight of my anguish, The Internet Dating Chronicles Of Glamour Diva – Transatlantic/Equatorial Africa Edition (Episode 6)

So…when last we met, “Powel” declared his irrevocable love for me, introduced me to his “son” (we had a nice chat!) and continued to attack and injure the Queen’s English so badly that everyone in the royal line of succession, from Queen Elizabeth II down to George Lascelles, 7th Earl of Harewood, could feel it! Oh and did I mention he proclaimed his undying love for me (That would be Powel, not the Earl)?

June 22, 2006

Powel The Idiot: hello my sweet love
Glamour Diva: hi baby!
Powel The Idiot: where have u been my love
Glamour Diva: i've been good but i've missed you. i thought you'd forgotten about me!
Powel The Idiot: omg
Powel The Idiot: did u think i have forgotten u
Glamour Diva: well either you forgot or you were very busy
Powel The Idiot: i have been evry busy my love
Powel The Idiot: i have miss u so so much my love
Glamour Diva: i miss chatting with you too! how is “my son John”? LOL 
Glamour Diva: still there?
BUZZ!
Powel The Idiot: i am back nw
Glamour Diva: ok
Powel The Idiot: sorry i go booted
Powel The Idiot: hw is everything with u my love
Powel The Idiot: hw is life?
Glamour Diva: life is good but you didn’t answer my question about john!
Powel The Idiot: john is fine
Powel The Idiot: thx for asking
Powel The Idiot: he always ask abt u honey
Glamour Diva: really? that’s very sweet!
Glamour Diva: do you have a picture of you and John together? may I see it?
Powel The Idiot: yes i have
Powel The Idiot: but not in my PC
Powel The Idiot: he his at home
Powel The Idiot: i mean back in state
Powel The Idiot: i have not download it to my PC my love
Powel The Idiot: i am very sorry
Glamour Diva: okay...so how was your day? tell me what you and John did today
Powel The Idiot: my day was nice my love
Powel The Idiot: and also john
Powel The Idiot: we r always together my love
Powel The Idiot: but i am missing u so so much my love
Glamour Diva: well tell me what you did! i want to know everything! what’s a typical day like for you?
Powel The Idiot: well first go to office and have a nice time
Powel The Idiot: meet some new customers
Glamour Diva: nothing else?
Powel The Idiot: lol
Powel The Idiot: and have nice time to think abt u
Glamour Diva: LOL okay. if you don’t want to tell me then just say so! you are a very secretive man Powel
Powel The Idiot: no i am not my love
Powel The Idiot: just that i dont even know what to say
Powel The Idiot: ask anything my love
Glamour Diva: okay...is John's mother black?
Powel The Idiot: nop
Powel The Idiot: why?
Glamour Diva: just curious. is she white?
Powel The Idiot: yes
Glamour Diva: ok...next question
Powel The Idiot: ok
Glamour Diva: what’s the name of your business and what do you do exactly?
Powel The Idiot: PB-TEACH LMT
Powel The Idiot: buying and selling of electronics
Glamour Diva: how did you get into that business?
Powel The Idiot: my dad told me to try it
Powel The Idiot: so i did honey
Powel The Idiot: and now i Thank God for doing it
Glamour Diva: well that’s interesting! so did you attend university? what did you study?
Powel The Idiot: some i dont
Powel The Idiot: u?
Glamour Diva: i'm sorry, i don’t understand...you didn’t attend university?
Powel The Idiot: yes i dont my love
Glamour Diva: OK. yes i attend the university of houston right now
Powel The Idiot: that is very nice to hear my love
Powel The Idiot: what r u studying
Glamour Diva: communications
Powel The Idiot: that is nice my love
Powel The Idiot: i am very happy to here that honey
Glamour Diva: lol why so happy?
Powel The Idiot: that my wife is in university
Glamour Diva: lol ok
Powel The Idiot: lol
Glamour Diva: so tell me about your parents. what were they like? what about your sisters and brothers? do you look like your mum or your dad?
Powel The Idiot: a very sad memory for me
Powel The Idiot: i was the only child of my family
Powel The Idiot: and i lost them in a car accident some years back
Powel The Idiot: so i have been all alone with my son
Powel The Idiot: i look like my dad
Glamour Diva: well that means your dad was a very handsome man!
Powel The Idiot: lol
Glamour Diva: you don’t think you're handsome?
Powel The Idiot: yes
Powel The Idiot: i am a normal guy baby
Glamour Diva: i don’t think you are
Powel The Idiot: why?
Powel The Idiot: lol
Glamour Diva: i'll tell you when you get home 
Powel The Idiot: okay baby
Powel The Idiot: i cant wait to be with u my love
Glamour Diva: me too. i want to whisper things in your ear
Powel The Idiot: wow
Powel The Idiot: i cant wait baby
Powel The Idiot: i want to make sweet love to u every night and day
Glamour Diva: every night AND day? Won’t you get tired?
Powel The Idiot: nop
Powel The Idiot: i wont
Powel The Idiot: u?
Glamour Diva: lol yes
Powel The Idiot: i love uuuuuuuu
Powel The Idiot: u r very sweet my love
Glamour Diva: well i haven’t made up my mind about you yet.
Powel The Idiot: really?
Powel The Idiot: whe will u do that?
Glamour Diva: after i meet you
Powel The Idiot: okay then
Powel The Idiot: i cant wait
Glamour Diva: when are you coming back?
Powel The Idiot: my love i have to go to bed now okay
Powel The Idiot: in some few weeks my love
Glamour Diva: ok. good night baby!
Powel The Idiot: i will talk to u latter my love
Powel The Idiot: okay
Powel The Idiot: miss ya
Glamour Diva: sleep well!
Powel The Idiot: k
Yahoo! Messenger: Powel The Idiot has signed out

Only three more episodes to go until the thrilling, chilling series finale Dear Readers. Stay damned tuned… – GD

Cute comic found here
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?