galaxyMafia gives tha fcuk up!!!

Category: , , , , , , By Glamour Diva & galaxyMafia


Oh, Mr. Tialata, Mr. Tialata!
Permit me this one melodramatic tirade. . .
How long have I been on your side? How long have I wished good tidings for you, and that Carl Hayman would ass up off the tighthead prop position!

And yet, this apathy from you, and not even apathy, more like flippant, inconsequential ambivalence!! But, what did I expect? You are 24, and young boys like you, full of piss and vinegar and taro, have turned nonchalant postering into an art form!

I was willing to be down for you, and not leave your side, and that, for me, would have been a tall damn order! You would never have found a more loyal girl!

And yet, the apathy, ambivalence!

You know my real name, and what I look like, and yet your lack of effort speaks volumes! I may not see very well but I can't hear perfectly! I understood your silence loud and clear, kind sir!

Therefore, you leave me no choice. . .

This is the last from me concerning you! It's a shame you won't even see this, and even if someone were to tell you about it, you wouldn't believe it, or take the time to get up from the dining room table and take a look.

I will leave you with these immortal words from Dido. . .

". . .now i've seen, tonight, how could i waste my time
and i'll be on my way, and i won't be back
cos i've seen, tonight, what i've been warned about
you're just a boy, not a man, and i'm not coming back. . ."

Adieu, Mr. Tialata!
I'll see you when we're both dead. . .so do your best to make it to Heaven, yo!

copyright 2007. . .galaxyMafia sincerely hopes that all of you who read this blog and DON'T comment on anything she says will stay consistant as she would not appreciate your fucking two cents on this matter!!
 

4 comments so far.

  1. Anonymous 8:55 PM, April 05, 2007
    ohh stop it with all the damb pathos! how jumped up could he get about a chick thousands of miles away. Take a trip to NZ if you want to show the man you are serious...if not, cut him some slack...he's quite nice I candy
  2. Anonymous 11:23 PM, April 05, 2007
    Great video galaxyMafia! You my be done with Mr. Tialata but the video lives on!
  3. Anonymous 2:28 AM, April 06, 2007
    I will tell him for you.....
  4. Anonymous 9:03 PM, April 09, 2007
    Awwww! *hugs*

Something to say?