THANKS LULARP!!!!!!!!!!! MWAH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Category: , , , , By Glamour Diva & galaxyMafia
Prof, Baby Boss, Under Boss and White Chocolate. . .thanks for your lovely birthday messages!! Prof, thanks for the card!!! Way cool, dude!!!

As a woman raised in the South, I was (rigorously) trained to send thank you notes, etc. and since I don't know your addresses (well, except yours U.B.) and I'm too lazy to go to the post office to buy stamps, I thought I'd thank you guys with the following video!!!

. . .Because y'all gave a rat's ass. . .

"Ma'agasm. . ." by galaxyMafia




copyright 2007. . .let's hope the WRU likes it as well!!!
 

3 comments so far.

  1. Anonymous 6:04 PM, June 22, 2007
    No probs babe..thanks for the vid! Ma'a is a cutie...but do you know who my new fave crush is?? ROSS FILIPO. OMG. He is so hot. And 6'5!!! Get some dirt on him ladies.
  2. Anonymous 9:13 PM, June 22, 2007
    This is the best thank you note I have ever received!
  3. LynnLee Dahl 10:11 PM, June 22, 2007
    I second that Baby Boss. This is just too much! Very nice galaxyMafia!

Something to say?