Resistance Is Futile

Category: , , By Glamour Diva & galaxyMafia


I Want To Be Bad
I want to be bad
Thoroughly reprehensible
Unredeemable
And without favor on this earth
Today was an auspicious beginning
For my decent into depravity
I will remember always this day
This day I threw away my salvation
In the hope of spending a thimbleful of hours
With you, alone in lust’s firm grip

I want to be bad
Despicable in everyone’s sight
Unrepentant
Asphyxiated by my desire for you and
Sent straight to hell
With the taste of your warm skin on my tongue
There I will commiserate with other lost souls
We will keep each other cool with
Stories of hard won passion
Won at any price

© 2007 Glamour Diva



Info on Venus, Cupide and the Time (Allegory of Lust) found here
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?