Hey fat boy. . .

Category: , , By Glamour Diva & galaxyMafia

Hey fat boy, I wanna make you smile
Hey big boy, come play with me for a while
Fat boy goes round and round ah
He'll spin your head around ah
Sometimes he'll put you down ah
I heard the things you said
I see the things in you ah
Come with me fat boy ah
And I'll be there for you ah
Hey fat boy, I wanna make you smile
Hey big boy, come play with me for a while
Jump around
Fat boy you're big and round
Uptown, downtown, around the town
All the girls, they don't want a little man now
In London they want a big boy now
In Canada they want a big boy now
In Netherlands they want a big boy now
In Marseille they want a big boy now
In Texas you know they want a big boy now!!!
copyright 2007. . .galaxyMafia
 

2 comments so far.

  1. Anonymous 1:18 AM, September 16, 2007
    I'm glad you are "raise and shine " again ...so...welcome back !
  2. Anonymous 7:54 AM, September 16, 2007
    LOL!! Awesome.

Something to say?