Ben Affleck is a cheap ass mofo!

Category: By Glamour Diva & galaxyMafia
You know I love me some Benny A, okaaay.

I am nonchalantly charmed by all six feet three inches of that Boston beefcake. But, come to find out, despite the Bentleys and the bling, Benjamin is a miserly skinflint (wait, is that redundant? Do you know what I mean by redundant?)

On a recent foray into a restaurant, seems tha Red Soxophile gave the waiter $4.33* on a $267.00 tab! That amounts to a 1.62172% tip. I don't care how you slice it, dice it, smack it up, flip it or rub it down, that's just wrong.

Since I know he does well with the cards, he must have been saving all that xtra cheddar for the strip club. . .and just in ya didn't know, I'd twirl around his pole anytime.

*Now just what in the hell was the $0.33 for. . .?

galaxyMafia
- ass up off the vig, bitch!
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?