Potty Mouth Kate Winslet?

Category: By Glamour Diva & galaxyMafia
Okay…this has nothing to do with objectification, male or otherwise; I just think it’s funny as all get out!

Below is a quote from the HBO series Extras. Kate Winslet makes a guest appearance as the leading lady in a movie about WWII. Dressed as a nun she gives some really raunchy advice to Maggie, a movie extra, about how to approach dirty talk with her boyfriend who’s mad to give it a try:

"Why don't you start off with something light - 'I'd love it if you stuck your Willy Wonka between my Oompa Loompas'? - something fun, a bit jokey? Then you can get more hardcore, rattle off the old classics - 'I'm playing with my dirty pillows and I'm aching for your big purple-headed womb-ferret.'"
WOMB FERRET???? I am in hysterics! Gotta love the British … - GD
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?