Tasty Monday…Or More Pretty For “The Pretty” Deprived

Category: , , , By Glamour Diva & galaxyMafia
It’s Monday, November 28 and I’ve resigned myself to my fate. No more “Pretty” until only God knows when! In the immortal yet slightly paraphrased words of Foghorn Leghorn, “I got my Brazilian Models and my Prison Break tapes, I say my Brazilian Models and my Prison Break tapes to keep me warm!”










And just because there were too many delectable pictures to choose from and also because he represents my perfect body type, I present my current Sushi Dinette set…










Consider this your methadone shot for the day:

From The First Church Of Wentworth Miller thread on Television Without Pity

Tsuga, a loyal viewer, had this to say:

I love the graphic for the Church. And I think we deserve to know: Is the proprietor of Sex and the Sushi a lurker, or one of our regular contributors?
[Thank you and as to whether or not I’m a lurker depends on what your definition is. Am I a member of the forum but a non-poster? Or am I not a member at all? Hmmmmm…?]

I am soooooo looking forward to this fanfic of galaxyMafia’s. I just know it will be a stone gas! – GD
 

2 comments so far.

  1. Anonymous 1:08 PM, November 28, 2005
    You are my new favorite blog!
    Love, Witchoo =)
  2. Glamour Diva & galaxyMafia 2:52 PM, November 28, 2005
    Wow...so much love! You'd better watch out or you'll turn my head Witchoo! LOL

    Smooches,
    Glamour Diva

Something to say?