The Internet Dating Chronicles Of Glamour Diva

Category: , , , , By Glamour Diva & galaxyMafia
This one never even got off the ground Dear Readers:

6/16/2006 at 7:57:34 PM
Subject: hi just looking to chat


Hi my name is john. I think my profile pretty much sums me up but feel free to ask any questions that are not answered there. Hopefully you had a good week. Do you have any plans for the weekend?

John


6/17/2006 at 9:20:08 AM
Subject: RE: hi just looking to chat


Hello there John!

Are you an EMT? Your picture is cute. I'd love to talk to you! If you're free this weekend maybe we can meet and chat in person?

Smooches,
Me
[Personal email address included]


6/17/2006 at 6:38:55 PM
Subject: It's john..how did you know


Yes I am an EMT how did you know. I don't have any plans for Sat night (2night) or sunday[sic]. I worked earlier in the day but I am off. Hopefully I hear from you this weekend would definitely[sic] like to get to know you in person. my email is LikeIdReallyPrintIt@yahoo.com aslo[sic] my IM screen name well the first part ya know. Or call me 777-9311

John


Thu, 22 Jun 2006 17:48:26 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Met on Noneyadamnbusiness.com


i'm looking for something else other than coffe[sic]. I'm not trying to be rude or vulgar but only honest.

John


Thu, 22 Jun 2006 18:09:56 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Met on Noneyadamnbusiness.com


Okay so exactly WHAT are you looking for?

At the time of this posting he hasn’t responded so I am just shivering with antici…pation! What could it be? What could he like more then chatting and coffee? Maybe he digs tea and mind reading? Could it be silent basket weaving? Meditating on the image of the Buddha? Quietly hiking through the forest and letting woodland creatures run up to him and eat food from his hand? Or maybe he’s under a witch’s spell that keeps him from “talking” until he convinces a comely lass to allow him to insert his rock-hard penis into the soft, yielding, flesh of her vagina? Oh the mind boggles Dear Readers! – GD
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?