Sunday Night Videos – 5

Category: , , By Glamour Diva & galaxyMafia
It’s Sunday again so that means it must be time for more of my favorite videos featuring fine ass men! Pip, pip! Cheerio! And all that sort of WOOT!

Jamaican sprinter Asafa Powell…doing what he do…



Men in their underwear…if only the shlub sitting on your sofa right now could look so hot…

More fine ass gay…er, I mean gorgeous models, strutting their sexy stuff in really, really, REALLY little underwear.



When does swimwear become underwear? The Brits explain it all in this very funny commercial.



All I can say is…YOWZER!



And again I say…YOOOOWZER!



And because we all need a little comic relief, I give you this next gem of a clip:

Okay so he can dance (sort of) but can he play a trombone? Me thinks not!



Until next week Dear Readers, remember to dance in your underwear like you’re a hot ass champion sprinter by day, model by night, on a TV talent show playing a trombone (badly) and walking around the town in your Speedo swimsuit…uh, like no one is watching… – GD
 

2 comments so far.

  1. BeautyinBaltimore 5:14 AM, June 29, 2006
    Asafa Powell is sexy as hell and he is packing.
  2. Glamour Diva & galaxyMafia 1:22 PM, June 29, 2006
    Oh Channel...you dirty bitch! LOL Now I know why I like you so much...

    Smooches,
    Ms. GD

Something to say?