The Internet Dating Chronicles Of Glamour Diva – Part 4

Category: , , , , , By Glamour Diva & galaxyMafia
Welcome, Dear Readers, to part four of my nightmare, The Internet Dating Chronicles Of Glamour Diva – Transatlantic/Equatorial Africa Edition (Episode 2)

So…when last we met, “Powel” proclaimed his undying love for me, shared the sad, sad tale of his evil, cheating ex-wife and the forlorn manchild she left behind and managed to massacre the Queen’s English which I found very odd considering he’s supposed to be British. We pick up six days later as he cranks up the charm to 7 and introduces a new character into our little drama…

June 12, 2006

Powel The Idiot: hello my sweet wife
Glamour Diva: WIFE?!?!? lol hello Powel. how are you?
Powel The Idiot: hw u doing Glamour Diva
Glamour Diva: I'm good. very happy to be chatting with you also
Powel The Idiot: me too my love
Powel The Idiot: i have really miss ya
Glamour Diva: really? you're very sweet!
Powel The Idiot: really
Powel The Idiot: did u read the email i send to u?
Glamour Diva: yes i read it. it was lovely. did you write that yourself? so when did i become your wife? i don’t remember getting engaged. i don’t have a ring and i don’t remember the wedding or the honeymoon. did we go to tahiti for two weeks?
Powel The Idiot: lol
Powel The Idiot: honey i mean that okay
Powel The Idiot: u will soon be my wife
Powel The Idiot: and together we will be forever my love
Glamour Diva: you think so? i still need a ring. LOL
Powel The Idiot: sure
Powel The Idiot: we will have that very soon okay
Powel The Idiot: i promise u my love
Powel The Idiot: i cant stop thinking abt u my love
Glamour Diva: but seriously Powel, you are a very sweet man and I would love to meet you. I look forward to our chats you know. more than I'm willing to admit.
Powel The Idiot: u r also sweet Glamour Diva
Powel The Idiot: u r all i have been waiting for
Glamour Diva: how do you know this? we haven’t met yet!
Powel The Idiot: i know we have not meet Glamour Diva but i can feel it in my heart
Powel The Idiot: i have never feel this way for a woman in my life
Powel The Idiot: u r very diff honey
Powel The Idiot: i love u
Glamour Diva: i believe you but i still want to meet...or at least a phone call
Powel The Idiot: sure honey
Powel The Idiot: i am also thinking abt that
Powel The Idiot: but i hope u wont feel bad when u here my voice
Glamour Diva: why would i?
Powel The Idiot: my voice is not that sweet honey
Powel The Idiot: a big hard my love
Powel The Idiot: a hard accent
Glamour Diva: i don’t mind
Glamour Diva: i have a big texas accent! lol
Powel The Idiot: okay honey
Powel The Idiot: i just hope u wont feel bad when we talk on phone okay
Glamour Diva: i promise i wont feel bad
Powel The Idiot: okay my love
Powel The Idiot: give me ur # i will give u a call tomorrow okay
Glamour Diva: ok
Powel The Idiot: okay
Powel The Idiot: i promise to call u
Glamour Diva: so tell me about your accent. what’s it like? i bet it's beautiful, just like you!
Powel The Idiot: well it is a liltle bit hard and also diff my love
Powel The Idiot: i just hope u wont feel down
Glamour Diva: how different? are you russian or from some other eastern european country?
Powel The Idiot: from UK
Powel The Idiot: London
Glamour Diva: so is it a cockney accent?
Powel The Idiot: well u will see when i call u tomorrow okay
Glamour Diva: LOL why are you keeping me in suspense?
Powel The Idiot: just dont know hw to tell u abt my accent honey
Powel The Idiot: just a liltle bit tick voice okay
Glamour Diva: okay...
Powel The Idiot: my love
Powel The Idiot: i really miss u today
Powel The Idiot: hw is work?
Glamour Diva: it's ok, a little boring but ok. what about you? you still in london?
Powel The Idiot: not my love
Powel The Idiot: i am now in africa
Powel The Idiot: i told u last night that i am leaving for africa
Glamour Diva: i remember. so what time is it there? ghana right?
Powel The Idiot: Nigeria
Glamour Diva: Really? what city?
Powel The Idiot: Lagos
Powel The Idiot: have u ever been in Nigeria
Glamour Diva: no. only been to costa rica
Powel The Idiot: that is cool
Powel The Idiot: will u like to come down to africa with me one day?
Glamour Diva: sure! i've always wanted to go there
Powel The Idiot: we can even have our honey moon in africa
Powel The Idiot: or what did u think abt that
Glamour Diva: LOL i like that but...
Powel The Idiot: but what?
Glamour Diva: can we go to the Seychelles too?
Powel The Idiot: sure my love
Powel The Idiot: any where u want
Powel The Idiot: i promise
Powel The Idiot: ok
Glamour Diva: cool! and Mali?
Powel The Idiot: why mali?
Glamour Diva: because i've always wanted to go to Tombouctou!
Powel The Idiot: okay that is cool my lve
Powel The Idiot: love
Powel The Idiot: hw will u welcome me when we meet my love
Glamour Diva: a long hug and a kiss on the cheek
Powel The Idiot: cool
Powel The Idiot: i will run to u and give u a big hug and kiss away all ur sad memory
Glamour Diva: that sounds nice sweetheart
Powel The Idiot: u will never feel hurt again
Powel The Idiot: i promise
Powel The Idiot: i will love u with all my heart and soul
Glamour Diva: i like the sound of that
Powel The Idiot: i promise u Glamour Diva
Powel The Idiot: that is a promise that i will keep till the end of time
Glamour Diva: i don’t know what to say
Powel The Idiot: why?
Glamour Diva: no one has ever said those things to me before
Powel The Idiot: really?
Glamour Diva: well not to that extent no
Powel The Idiot: i will always tell u hw i feel abt u my love
Glamour Diva: may i ask you a question?
Powel The Idiot: sure
Glamour Diva: what sort of music do you like?
Powel The Idiot: R&B
Powel The Idiot: blues
Powel The Idiot: u?
Glamour Diva: r&b, rap, rock, blues, latin, world
Powel The Idiot: that is cool
Glamour Diva: may i ask you another question?
Powel The Idiot: sure my wife
Glamour Diva: LOL
Powel The Idiot: lol
Glamour Diva: do like plays, museums, the opera, stuff like that?
Powel The Idiot: not much my love
Powel The Idiot: u?
Glamour Diva: lol I love the arts! but if you don’t that okay. that’s why we have friends. so do you like live concerts?
Powel The Idiot: yes my love
Powel The Idiot: and u?
Glamour Diva: yes very much! I've always wanted a partner to go out with to different concerts
Powel The Idiot: together we will be forever my love
Powel The Idiot: i told my son abt u Glamour Diva
Glamour Diva: WHAT?!?!?
Glamour Diva: what did you tell him?
Powel The Idiot: u toold him that i have meet the woman of my life
Powel The Idiot: and he was very very excited and happy for me my love
Powel The Idiot: he really want to meet u
Glamour Diva: oh my goodness...
Glamour Diva: i don’t know if that was wise
Glamour Diva: he's just a little boy. i wouldn’t want to hurt him you know?
Powel The Idiot: we cant hurt him my love
Powel The Idiot: pls understand
Powel The Idiot: okay
Glamour Diva: i know we wouldn’t mean to hurt him but i don’t believe in getting a little one’s hopes up. he loves his daddy and he wants you to be happy. but if things don’t work out...
Powel The Idiot: let us think possitive okay
Powel The Idiot: God will help us my love
Powel The Idiot: believe in God
Glamour Diva: i do believe in God
Powel The Idiot: okay
Powel The Idiot: that is okay my love
Powel The Idiot: i love u and i will always love u
Glamour Diva: but you do know that i don’t love you right?
Powel The Idiot: i know
Glamour Diva: and you're okay with that?
Powel The Idiot: sure my love
Powel The Idiot: i know hw u feel okay
Glamour Diva: good because like i said, i think I might like you but i don’t want to hurt you
Powel The Idiot: know body will be hurt my love
Glamour Diva: wonderful! so are you a good kisser? lol
Powel The Idiot: wow
Powel The Idiot: i will kiss all ur lips away my love
Powel The Idiot: kiss ur whole body
Glamour Diva: lol don’t be a naughty boy Powel!
Powel The Idiot: lol
Glamour Diva: we have plenty of time for that
Powel The Idiot: sure my love
Powel The Idiot: we have forever
Glamour Diva: that’s right
Powel The Idiot: my love i have to go to bed now okay
Powel The Idiot: i will call u okay
Glamour Diva: ok. call me tomorrow sweetheart!
Powel The Idiot: okay
Glamour Diva: talk to you later!
Powel The Idiot: pls take good care of urself my love
Powel The Idiot: miss ya
Glamour Diva: miss u 2!
Yahoo! Messenger: Powel The Idiot has signed out

As Buggs Bunny says, the plot sickens! Can you guess what’s coming next? Oh come on now! I know you can if you try really hard! Give up? Then stay damned tuned… – GD

Cute cartoon found here
 

1 comment so far.

  1. Anonymous 1:54 AM, August 18, 2006
    What a perfect illustration for your story! Glad I could be of service :)

    Hilarious reads by the way. Keep up the great work!

Something to say?