UPDATE! My Internet Dating Threesome That Never Ways

Category: , , , , , By Glamour Diva & galaxyMafia
For those of you who thought I was too hard on poor old Jimmy The Idiot, I submit to the court Exhibit B!

July 1, 2006

Jimmy The Idiot: i dodnt say that.... baby i just want you

Me: You're looking for sex only. I want more than that. I can't make that any clearer. When you decide you want more than that give me a call. In the mean while I'm going to finish watching Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam (The fact that I’m watching this movie while having this conversation is ironic, Dear Readers, to say the least! Read the plot outline). Bye!

Jimmy The Idiot: the only reason i said that is bc my freind fucked you. n it was him that wanted to come by. rem the bald indian boy nadeem? send em ur number so i can come by

Me: I don’t know whom this Nadeem person is but he's a damn liar! I've never fucked any Indian guys. I'VE NEVER FUCKED ANY ASIAN MEN! You shouldn't listen to everything people tell you. He was just trying to impress you or maybe he got me confused with one of his many sluts! So I guess it's true? Men really do go around telling each other who the whores are and which whore is most likely to fuck a complete stranger! My God that is THE most offensive thing I have ever heard!

Me: I went back through my messages and I found your "friend". I didn’t fuck him. I spoke to him once on the phone and he never called me back. That's really pathetic that he would lie.

July 3, 2006

Jimmy The Idiot: aight who care

wassup when we fucking?

Me: I care! How can I fuck you when I have absolutely no respect for you? I'm sorry but I can't do this anymore. I'm too disgusted with the whole thing. Bye!

Nadeem’s Profile
Where is she!!!!

I am a 24 year old Single Male seeking a Female between 18 and 35 years old. I live in Northwest __________. I am 5' 11" (180 cm) tall and my body style is Average.
i love to go out and have a good time i love to dance and hang out with friends and family. Like to experience new things.

About Me

My Username: nad
My Age: 24
Gender: Male
Seeking: A Female between 18 and 35 years old
Home Region: Northwest ______________
Astrological Sign: Aries [One of my exes is an Aries. Lies like the dickens too]
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Brown
Body Type: Average
Height 5' 11" (180 cm)
Other Languages: Other
Ethnicity: Other
Religion: Muslim / Islam [In the Hadith, Mohammed said, "Be honest because honesty leads to goodness, and goodness leads to Paradise. Beware of falsehood because it leads to immorality, and immorality leads to Hell."]
Occupation: Self-Employed
Living Arrangement: I'll tell you later [He Lives with his parents]
Education: Some College [Attends the local community college]
Income: I'll tell you later
Drinking Habits: Drink Socially / Occasionally
Smoking Habits: Don't smoke
Eating Habits: Other
Relationship Status: Single
Have Children: No
More Children: Yes
More About Me:
i love to go out and have a good time i love to dance and hang out with friends and family. Like to experience new things.
My Personality

Home Environment: Clean on most occasions
Fashion Sense: Name brands only
Sense of Humor: Hey, I do my best
Party Behavior: The party starts when I arrive
Work Attitude: My career is very important to me
Religious Behavior: I'll tell you later [HA!]
Political View: Let's discuss this later
Favorite Music: Rock, Pop / Top 40, Rap / Hip Hop, R&B, and Reggae
Pets I like and have: None
Pets I like but don't have: None
Pets I don't like: None
Turn Ons: Tattoos, Body Piercing, Flirting, Thrill Seeking, Public Affection, Dancing, Power / Wealth, and Risk Taking
Turn Offs: None

My Favorite Quote

You live once enjoy life to the fullest!!!! [And lie like the dickens!]

My Matches

Hair Color: Any
Eye Color: Any
Body Type: Slim/Slender, Average, Petite, Proportional, Toned, or Other
Height: 5' 1" (155 cm) to 5' 11" (180 cm)
Other Languages: Any
Ethnicity: Any
Religion: Any
Occupation: Any
Education: Any
Current Income Level: Any
Drinking Habits: Any
Smoking Habits: Any
Eating Habits: Any
Relationship Status: Any
Have Children: Any
More Children: Any

My Houston

My Favorite Houston Sports Teams: Houston Texans, Houston Rockets, and Houston Astros
My Favorite Restaurants in Houston: olive garden, red lobster, mortons, chinese cafe and many more.
My Favorite Malls in Houston: gallleria, willobrook
On a nice weekend in Houston, I enjoy: going to the park and playing basketball or football and have a nice bar b que

Now as it is usually the woman who is blamed for the man’s bad behavior I will submit Exhibit C, my dating profile from the same site.

Independent Diva Seeks Occasional Human Contact

I am a __ year old Single Female seeking a Male between 18 and 65 years old. I live in __________. I am 5' 4" (163 cm) tall and my body style is Large.

About Me

My Username: ____________
My Age: __
Gender: Female
Seeking: A Male between 18 and 65 years old
Home Region: ________________
Astrological Sign: Aquarius
Hair Color: Dark Brown
Eye Color: Black
Body Type: Large
Height: 5' 4" (163 cm)
Other Languages: None
Ethnicity: Black / African
Religion: Christian
Occupation: Student
Living Arrangement: I'll tell you later
Education: Some College
Income: 10 Bucks
Drinking Habits: Drink Socially / Occasionally
Smoking Habits: Don't smoke
Eating Habits: No special preferences
Relationship Status: Single
Have Children: No
More Children: Maybe

More About Me:

Me: Zaftig, intellectual, sex kitten with the normal amount of baggage associated with a single woman my age

You: Hot, tall and skinny, computer loving, nerdlinger, tired of women who only want you for your math tutoring skills or your ability to fix their computers.

What can I say; smart, borderline socially inept, skinny guys turn me on. I’m serious. Hearing a man wax poetic about Perl or why Linux is better than Windows or Mac operating systems never fails to make me weak in the knees! Bonus points if you can do calculus in your head, read Plato in the original Greek or build small, fully operational rockets from scratch.

Is your outward appearance that of a hip and happening cool guy but you’d like to meet someone with whom you can feel safe to let your inner Nerd Boy free? I’m the woman for you! I’ll keep all your geeky secrets; better yet, I’ll give you the freedom and encouragement you need to let your freakish interests grow and flourish! So put down that D&D strategy book and turn off that Farscape Season One DVD…Han Solo has met his Princess Leia!

No theater geeks need apply.

My Personality

Home Environment: It's clean when guests come over
Fashion Sense: I dress for the occasion
Sense of Humor: Hey, I do my best
Party Behavior: Parties are fun, every so often
Work Attitude: I am a student
Religious Behavior: I rarely attend services
Political View: Liberal
If I had the opportunity I would pursue a higher education: Not a degree but specialty courses
I prefer to shop: Online
When I shop, I shop by: Price
When shopping: Name brands are not important to me
When going out, I prefer: A mixed drink
For my vacations I prefer to: Paris, Rome, London, the World…here I come
When it comes to technology: I try to keep up with the latest technology
I prefer to watch movies: At the theatre
My three favorite exercises are: Yoga, Yoga, Dancing
My three favorite interests/hobbies are: Museums/Arts, Reading, Music and concerts
Favorite Music: Alternative, Rock, Pop / Top 40, Rap / Hip Hop, R&B, Reggae, Jazz, Blues, Latin, and Theatrical / Broadway
Pets I like and have: None
Pets I like but don't have: Dogs
Pets I don't like: Reptiles and Rodents
Turn Ons: Flirting, Geniuses, Hedonism, Thrill Seeking, Dancing, Risk Taking, and Sarcasm
Turn Offs: Public Affection
My Favorite Quote: We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars - Oscar Wilde, Lady Windermere's Fan

My Matches

Hair Color: Any
Eye Color: Any
Body Type: Any
Height: 5' 8" (173 cm) to 6' 5" (196 cm)
Other Languages: Any
Ethnicity: Any
Religion: Any
Occupation: Any
Education: Any
Current Income Level: Any
Drinking Habits: Don't drink, Drink Socially / Occasionally, or Drink regularly
Smoking Habits: Don't smoke
Eating Habits: Any
Relationship Status: Single, Divorced, Widowed, or Divorce Pending
Have Children: No, Yes - they live at home, Yes - but they do not live at home, or Yes - they sometimes live at home
More Children: Any

So, Dear Readers, did I lead these jerks on? Or is the fact that I have ovaries enough of an enticement for any man to claim they’ve been led on? Bastards… – GD
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?