I’d Still Hit It! – Partie Deux

Category: , , By Glamour Diva & galaxyMafia
Channing Tatum – Actor/Model and David Beckham – Professional Athlete/Spokeswhore

While these men are not technically homely, they are, however, just not that cute to me. They have all the raw materials (Slender, muscular, tall…muscular…) to star in my most feverish wet dreams but for some strange reason they simple do not get my juices flowing. Is it David’s girlie voice, metrosexual ways and questionable taste in wives? Is it Channing’s duck lips, beady eyes and Mark Wahlberg as Marky Mark circa 1990 wigga manner of speaking? Maybe. But if I ingest the right amount of liquor and they both promise not to speak or look directly at me, I’d hit it.

Channing Tatum




Channing Tatum Movie Clip



David Beckham




David Beckham Interview



Who’s next for the chop? Anyone? – GD
 

1 comment so far.

  1. BeautyinBaltimore 4:27 AM, August 03, 2006
    David Beckmcom is fine as hell for a blond. I think he could get it.

Something to say?