Sunday Night Videos – 13

Category: , , , , , By Glamour Diva & galaxyMafia
Happy Sunday my Dear, Dear Readers! Ms. GD is tired! Shopping at Wal-Mart or as I like to call it, The Ninth Circle of Hell, can tucker a girl out. Also, I got back from visiting relatives in Austin, Texas late Saturday night so I am too whipped to Woot right now. But I will be back Monday with the full, fabulous story of my trip to the Texas Hill Country ! Right now let’s get on into the hot ass men ogling. Shall we?

Willy Monfret & Morgan Souply


Uploaded by ralpheman

Mark working it out on the playground


Reinaldo Gianecchini trying to be shy on a Brazilian telenovela.


Kitchen. Food. Cute, naked guy. Okay I’m done!


This is interesting! A hot male bellydancer named Tarik!


The one, the only, the one man I’d push my own grandmother out of the way for… Le Michalak: L'athlète magnifique



Until next week Dear Readers, stay fabulous! – GD
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?