Sunday Night Videos – 16 Old School Hip Hop Edition

Category: , , , , By Glamour Diva & galaxyMafia
I’ve dated myself enough as it is already but damn these joints bring back memories! Happy, carefree memories when life was so full of promise and…oh hell! Just watch the videos ya’ll!

Run DMC – King Of Rock (RIP Jam Master Jay)


Eric B & Rakim – Paid In Full (I’d still hit Rakim! And RIP Ofra Haza )


Stetsasonic – Talkin' All That Jazz (And this joint still gets me out of my seat!)


Ice Cube – Today Was A Good Day


Sir-Mix-A-Lot – Posse On Broadway


Big Daddy Kane – I Get The Job Done (Yes and I wanted him to work on me!)


D Nice – Call Me D Nice (I had dreams about those luscious lips! Sigh!)


Salt N Pepa – Tramp (This song goes out to all the men who’ve gotten on my last black nerve. You know who you are.)


Stop The Violence Movement – Self Destruction (This song still gives me chills. It’s a shame nothing has changed though.)


Until next week Dear Readers…stay P.H.A.T.! – GD
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?