Hey! Everybody SCRUM!

Category: , By Glamour Diva & galaxyMafia
I was bored Dear Readers. And when I get bored I get silly. And when I get silly I do shit like the following:

And before you say it, no it doesn’t completely rhyme but you’re welcome to learn the game of rugby, find a song that strikes your fancy; gather together a bunch of rugby terms and use them to write a new song to the tune of another song that has shit all to do with rugby and see how well you do! So without further ado, here is the world premiere of…

Let's Scrum by Glamour Diva, sung to the tune of Let’s Dance by David Bowie [Sorry Mr. Bowie. Love you…call me!]

Let's Scrum
Put on your red boots [cleats] and Bind with me
Let's Scrum
To the sound of cowbells in the distant breeze
Let's Ruck
While your shorts ride up your ass
Let's Ruck
Ruck down the Pitch and over the Tryline

If you say Maul, I'll Maul with you
If you say kick, we'll kick
Your Compression Undergarments too tight
And your hair it looks a fright
No time for a retouch
To Wales we must go
We can…not…miss…that…FREAKIN’ FLIGHT!

Let's Scrum
Your Goosesteps the best of all
Let's Scrum
The Loosehead Prop will fall
Let's Ruck
Baby look into my eyes
Let's Ruck
Under the “Cake Tin”, our beautiful “Cake Tin”

If you say Maul, I'll Maul with you
If you say kick, we'll kick
I don’t know what to do
‘Cause babe I love you true
But you wouldn’t Scrum
With a written invite
So Crouch! Hold! Touch! Now…ENNNNNNGAGE!

Let's Scrum
Put on your red boots and Bind with me
Let's Scrum
To the sound of cowbells in the distant breeze
Let's Ruck
Please look into my eyes
Let's Ruck
Under the “Cake Tin”, this beautiful “Cake Tin”

Sigh…Ms. GD can not WAIT to blow this pop stand and head on out to Cali for Christmas! Sometimes a girl just has to get away! – GD


Scrum pic found here
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?