Just For The Hell Of It – Part 13: Dieux du Stade 2007

Category: , , , , , , , By Glamour Diva & galaxyMafia
Juan Martin Berberian (Argentina) –OH…MY…DAMN! ¡Debo conseguir a la Argentina antes de que vaya su cuerpo frío!



Sean Fergus Lamont (Scotland) – I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again…Scots are sexy! Can you believe that ass?!?!? Holy syht!





Jean Monribot (France) – Simply perfection!



Yann Morand-Bruyard (France) – Don’t you just love his outtie belly button? I want to lick it!



Mirco Bergamasco (Italy) – This photograph looks so peculiar and dirty! Was he drunk? Dancing at a rave and high on E? Whatever the inspiration behind the photograph, Mirco looks like a hot piece of rugby trash and I love it!



Hot Naked Ruggers United – THE END YA’LL!



Damn but that was hot! [Fanning myself] – GD


More rugby hotness found here
 

1 comment so far.

  1. Anonymous 5:12 PM, January 17, 2007
    holy moses.. I need some cool air!!!

Something to say?