DON'T MESS WITH MY MAN, DON'T MESS WITH MY BOY!!

Category: , , , , , By Glamour Diva & galaxyMafia
Recently, galaxyMafia has noticed that a lot of you ladies are trying to get all up in the middle of Neemia Tialata’s scrum.

Yes, that’s right, Miz Anonymous (both of you), I read what ya wrote, telling me I can keep Sione and you’ll have Neh, telling me he’s so massive and you just can’t help it that you love him. . .

Well, all galaxyMafia has to say is. . .

If you ladies think you could replace me then, you must don’t know ‘bout me. As my girl Brooke Valentine would say. . .

Know you really don't wanna step to dis
Really don't know why you talkin' shit
You 'bout to catch one right in the lip
It's about to be a what?
Girlfight!


Copyright 2007. . .galaxyMafia. . .really won’t fight you ladies over Neemia Tialata, who happens to think she’s a good-looking woman. . .yes, that’s right, Mr. Tialata loves the way galaxyMafia looks. . .told ya ladies, you just don’t know ‘bout me!
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?