Wellington Mafia. . .MWAH!!!!!!


“Stupid Boyz”
. . .an alternate version of the hit song “Stupid Girls” by Grammy-nominated artist P!NK with a decidedly rugby slant.









Hurricanes, Hurricanes, Hurricanes. . .
Think if you act like that, you’ll get me in the sack. . .?
Wellington mafia, why you have to be some stupid boyz

Go to Wellington, you'll find them there
Half the team is gone, fans don’t care
Looking for a way to win the next game
(Forget Brisbane)
What happened to the dreams of Super 14 Championship
It’s World Cup year, so they don’t give a shit
They troll in packs of two or three
With their glasses full of vodka and their sleazy groupies
Where, oh where, is Jerry Collins?
Oh where, oh where could he be?

Maybe if I scrum like that, ABs will call me back
Ted’s big Brahma bull, why you wanna be a stupid boy?
Baby if I tackle like that, flipping my long dreds back
I though you were the shit, why you havta be a stupid boy?

(Break it down now)
Tialata’s got gout, his scrum’s collapsing
Masoe won’t help his own kids
Piri got cut, and he went half-crazy
Ma’a can’t play center no more
Dan the robot, kicks to the moon
Ritchie will always cheat
Stronger, faster world champions
That's what Ted wants to see
Hoochies all around
Lots of corned beef to share
Sione, I’m concerned
Why’d you fuck up your hair

Maybe if I ruck like that, ABs will call me back
Ted’s little mini Tana, why you wanna be a stupid boy?
Baby if I maul like that, flipping my long dreds back
I though you had some pride, why you havta be a stupid boy?

(Do ya thing, do ya thing, do ya thing)
(I like this, like this, like this)
Ma’a when you take the ball, always miss the tackle, huh
Can’t score a try to win the game, stupid boy
Tialata when you couch and hold, don’t forget to pause, engage
You can’t hide them fat rolls, stupid boy

Maybe if I tackle that way, ABs will let me play
Ted’s number one hit man, maybe you ain’t a stupid boy
Baby if I maul like that, flipping my long dreds back
Lome you ain’t the one, why’d you havta be a stupid boy

Copyright 2007. . .galaxyMafia. . .hates to love the Hurricanes, and as always, wishes the Wellington Mafia luck in their many extracurricular activities!
 

1 comment so far.

  1. Anonymous 1:30 PM, October 29, 2011
    GALAXY MAFIA?
    Oh..you so cooooooool.
    GALAXY MAFIA?
    Oh yeah, baby, you ruuuuuuuuuuuule.
    GALAXY MAFIA?
    Bring on the MAN!
    GALAXY MAFIA?
    Do it for CANNES!
    And you wonder what kind of sad existence they endured?
    Did their mothers neglect them?
    Did teachers beat them for cures?
    And what were their goals when the lights went out at night?
    Was it to get even ?
    Maybe cause fright?
    Yeah ...GALAXY MAFIA?
    You do it right?
    You the ones with the missiles.
    You guys make it TITE?
    OOTTELS and OOTTELS of supreme rock and ROLL!
    MAULLIKE...MASSACHUSETTS - NAZEES- & COLES!
    FKPERES & BOZU FOCK WORMS & MORE!!!!!
    ZESSAT MULGENTE-
    COURTS OF LOVE - STORES!!!!!
    FUCK THEM and FUCK THEM and FUCK THEM -
    GET "BORED!"
    TIGERS- ELEPHANTS- MOTHS- YOU FUCKIN'
    WHORES!!!!!!!!!!

Something to say?