Lovin’ That France Love!

Category: , , , , , , , By Glamour Diva & galaxyMafia
We love Fan Mail but we love witty, rugby loving young women even more! Please welcome the newest member of LULARP (Ladies for the Unbridled Lust and Appreciation of Rugby Players) – Chou Chou!

Date: Mon, 28 May 2007 02:09:46 +0200
To: the_sushi_diaries@yahoo.com
From: Chou Chou
Subject: thank you!

Bonjour!

I discovered your website recently and I just wanted to thank you. I'm a rugby fan from France, and my favourite team is Toulouse, home of Michalak and all the best players in France, so of course the idea of a website about Unbridled Lust and Appreciation of Rugby Players is very appealing to me.... I found your site randomly, by googling Neemia Tialata, because there have been rumours here that he'll come play for Toulouse after the World Cup, so I wanted to see if I could find more info about that on websites in English. Well, I still don't know where he'll play next year, but I'm so glad I bookmarked your blog! Thank you so much for the hilarious podcasts, and all the gossip.... You two are fabulous! I learned a lot and laughed a lot. I don't know if I'll ever be able to watch the ABs play and keep a straight face now, I'll probably be giggling and thinking about "All Blacks: the Musical" (I found it so funny, I wish all my rugby friends spoke English so I could share it). Also, I think you have ruined Ma'a Nonu for me; I will never be able to take him seriously anymore...

I really hope you'll do podcasts for the June test matches! By the way, in the last one you were wondering why Michalak won't be playing: he's not injured again, thank God, but somebody at the IRB had the brilliant idea to schedule these 2 games the very same days as the semi-final and the final of our championship, so of course nobody from the 4 best French teams, including our dear Mimi, can go to NZ. The players that are going are mostly unknown and never play together. I feel for them, it's going to be a sad thing to watch...

Anyway, if you are accepting new members for LULARP, count me in! And if you are interested in gossip about French players, or shirtless pictures of hot French players, just let me know, I'm your girl: I have a plentiful "rugby eye candy" pictures folder on my hard drive....

Merci et au revoir!

Chou Chou (The Lusty Wench formally known as Cecile)

PS: Just to answer the question on your last blog entry, for me the Sexiest Guy of Super 14 2007 is Troy Flavell.






Thanks for the Hot pics girl - You ROCK…as hard as the Wellington Hurricanes didn’t this year! – The Sushi Girls
 

2 comments so far.

  1. LynnLee Dahl 12:39 AM, May 29, 2007
    Chou Chou is so fabulous! Glad to see LULARP expanding!
    -UnderBoss
  2. Anonymous 10:59 PM, May 31, 2007
    Yay!! The group of obsessed ladies is expanding!!!

Something to say?