Sunday Night Videos – 31

Category: , , , , , , , By Glamour Diva & galaxyMafia
I haven’t done one of these in SOOOOOOOOO long but I just couldn’t resist sharing some of my new favorite comedy clips with you, my dearest Dear Readers. Therefore, let us all take a moment to let loose a hearty WOOT! WOOT! as we sample the funny!

Dr. Tran's Quiet Log Time
More raw, kick ass action from the incredible Dr. Tran!


Flight of the Conchords - Episode 1
This show is so damned funny! I love their deadpan delivery! I can’t wait for the next episode ya’ll!


Flight of the Conchords - Hiphopopotamus vs. Rhymenoceros
There ain’t no party like a Nanna tea party ‘cause a Nanna tea party won’t…STOP!


Sarah Silverman attacks Paris Hilton
This was made by a PH supporter and was supposed to make Ms. Silverman look bad but I think it just showcases how funny she is…


Chabal's Huge hit on Masoe - New Zealand v France - 02/06/07
While not officially comedy, it’s still the funniest thing I’ve seem in ages!


Have a great week Dear Readers and don’t work too hard! – GD
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?