Solve Me If You Can!

Category: , , , By Glamour Diva & galaxyMafia
I LOVE Puzzles! 

So because I love puzzles I’ve decided to create a new one to amaze and astound you! Okay so maybe that’s a slight exaggeration but it is challenging and I think all you puzzle freaks out there will enjoy it. But before you start exercising your "little gray cells", read about what a Substitution Cipher is here.

Now…are you ready for the clue? The solution to the puzzle is a personal, congratulatory message to one of the current members of the All Blacks 2007 World Cup Squad:

Muuj raiq youtk! Ck rubk eua hghe!

Good luck Dear Readers! I can’t wait to see your answer in my email! – GD
 

4 comments so far.

  1. Anonymous 4:12 AM, July 25, 2007
    I'm too stupid for these things!!!
  2. Anonymous 7:48 AM, July 25, 2007
    ...me too...
  3. LynnLee Dahl 3:32 PM, July 25, 2007
    This really is difficult!
  4. MaryL 11:50 AM, July 27, 2007
    Richie McCaw far right, front row.
    The others? don't remember the pic, and won't cheat!

    Great shot anyway ;)

Something to say?