mmmm. . .Lauaki. . .twice in one day. . .

Category: , , By Glamour Diva & galaxyMafia

. . .and galaxyMafia is quite sure our Sexy Sione could manage that. . .ahem. . .task (and she's sure Deb and Nat would agree).

BUT, the purpose of this post is to. . .

1) tell you, didn't galaxyMafia say Sione was surprised to be picked for the team? Check out this quote from the following article. . .http://sportal.co.nz/default.aspx/rugby-union-news-display/lauaki-was-worried-by-late-blow-31710:

Lauaki said that despite his hopes, he was still surprised to get the phone call telling him of his selection on Saturday afternoon.

"I thought I was dreaming or something - but I was just stoked," he said.

Ya know. . .most times, when galaxyMafia is stoked. . .come to find out, she is dreaming, or something.
and 2) to give ya another nice pic of Sione, one of my new faves. . .and YES you have seen it before!! And YES, galaxyMafia did steal it from a photo site!!
copyright 2007. . .galaxyMafia needs to get back to her "real" life and YES she does have one, she thinks. . .?
 

2 comments so far.

  1. Anonymous 4:36 AM, July 23, 2007
    LMAO!!!!!!!! You are killing me. I hope to god twice in one day!
  2. Anonymous 2:46 AM, July 24, 2007
    OH MY GOD! I'm so glad to hear that his fine ass made it to the RWC team!! Hmmm, I wonder how much a ticket to France late september would cost...

Something to say?