ALL BLACKS: HOT LIKE FIRE KNIFE. . .

Category: , , , , , , By Glamour Diva & galaxyMafia
THE CORSICAN ADVENTURE. . .



"Three Hamos and a big Tongan nigga was sitting on a boat. . ."

Ya know what they say. . ."the darker the Fijian. . ."


Da 50% Tongan. . .



Tialata bustin' dat new haka move. . .


Damn. . .I wish you was my baby daddy. . .

Well, damn. . .what can ya say about JC in a lava lava. . .?

copyright 2007. . .galaxyMafia know ya prolly seen these pics BUT. . .she's trying to keep this blog updated!!!
 

2 comments so far.

  1. Anonymous 9:22 AM, September 02, 2007
    Sweet Jesus I can't take all these hot pics.
  2. Anonymous 9:39 AM, September 02, 2007
    I'm with Debalina! But what is a Hamo? And is Dougie 50 per cent Tongan or Samoan? Oh, yeah and I love the sarongs big time.

Something to say?