ALL BLACKS. . .YEAH!!!!!!!

Category: , , , By Glamour Diva & galaxyMafia
Well, I'm a bit ambivalent about these ruggers at the moment BUT, thought I should get a video out there. . .throw down the gauntlet. . .give you guys real video and NOT just Powerpoint. . .

Please note: there are no (good) Sione photos in this crop. . .BECAUSE THERE ARE NO MORE NEW PHOTOS OF SIONE. . .I troll every day for y'all, looking for new pictures and I have every picture of Lauaki to date. . .next, I'm gonna call his mom and ask for some baby pictures. . .would y'all like that? I'll get the chop suey recipe, too. For you guys, I will do it. . .I am making new contacts as I write. . .not for my benefit but for y'all's. . .I am letting y'all have Sione. . .no Blongan twin boys for me. . .that pipe dream is in the garbage disposal. . .

galaxyMafia is moving on to Anthony Perenise. . .BUT she will not be sharing him!!

Anyway. . .




copyright 2007. . .galaxyMafia is getting ready for her trip to Canada, and very glad to be leaving the US for awhile. . .by the time she comes back, the ABs will have played their first game (she thinks) and perhaps may have even won it. . .
 

2 comments so far.

  1. Anonymous 6:55 AM, September 03, 2007
    I like it. But as you warned, no good Sione pics. And why are you leaving him to us without a fight?? ;)

    Have fun in Canada. I don't think you are coming to my city, but I am sure you will have a good time without me. lol!
  2. Anonymous 12:40 PM, September 03, 2007
    Hey galaxyMafia,

    I don't mind taking Sione of your hands [Wax, I still got mad love for you baby!!]. Although, I have just looked up this Anthony Perenise character and he doesn't look bad at all...
    Anyway I hope you have a great time on your trip!

Something to say?