Not that anyone gives a rat's ass. . .

By Glamour Diva & galaxyMafia
. . .but, galaxyMafia got some news today and upon closer inspection, this is how said news made her feel. . .

Don't worry, y'all will know the news soon becasue it has to do with rugby. . .



"Last Resort" by Papa Roach

Cut my life into pieces
I've reached my last resort,
suffocation, no breathing
Don't give a fuck if I cut my arms bleeding
Would it be wrong, would it be right
If I took my life tonight, chances are that I might
Mutilation out of sight and I'm contemplating suicide
Cause I'm losing my sight, losing my mind
Wish somebody would tell me I'm fine
Nothing's alright, nothing is fine
I'm running and I'm crying

copyright 2007. . .galaxyMafia
 

2 comments so far.

  1. LynnLee Dahl 12:54 PM, October 16, 2007
    Oh galaxyMafia!
  2. Unknown 9:35 PM, October 17, 2007
    Wuzzup?

Something to say?