Come Back To The World Rugby Pitch, Ben Cohen, Ben Cohen

Category: , , , , , , By Glamour Diva & galaxyMafia
What is it about hot men snuggling cute babies that makes women weak in the knees? I was surfing the UK news today and found this adorable pic of rugby star and all around Hot Piece of Rugby Trash Ben Cohen MBE with one of his precious twin girls, little Isabelle! So a little background on the pic – As part of a campaign to raise awareness of the issues facing new fathers, Ben was asked to recreate a famous poster from the 1980’s. I think he and Isabelle did a fantastic job!

The original version can be found here.

I’m normally not a fan of the chest hair but Ben somehow makes it work. Sigh. When Mr. Cohen isn’t making ladies and gentlemen drool he divides his time between furthering his rugby career with French team CA Brive, spending time with his young family and spearheading charitable events. - GD




Update: I received a "cease and desist" email which states:

Subject: Editorial information re:Ben Cohen Feature.
Date: Fri, 29 Feb 2008 11:18:03 -0000
From: Rebecca Gobel
To: the_sushi_diaries@yahoo.com

Hi

I saw the image of Ben that has appeared on your website. We are really glad that you are featuring the lovely image!

We work on this campaign and I just wanted to get in touch with you regarding a kind request we hope you will honour.

We would rather that the images that you have found on the problem shared website – the extra images from the shoot, are taken down… as we have only allowed for the Ben’s Athena Pose image to be released.

We really appreciate your co-operation on this issue.

Very best wishes,
Rebecca Gobel

Pegasus Public Relations Ltd 

Ridgeworth House

Liverpool Gardens

Worthing
West Sussex
BN11 1PX
t 01903 821550
f 01903 821552

www.pegasuspr.co.uk


Can you believe this shit? Why would a big time PR firm waste their time telling me to remove three photos from my tiny blog? Three photos that anyone can Google and COPY directly from the website? It’s not like I said I took the pictures of Ben and his kids! I think they just want everyone to go out to the website where the pictures are held and READ about the program (Not that anyone outside the UK cares) so they can tell their client how many hits from all over the world they got and therefore how much they are worth the huge price the client paid for their services! WHATEV! So If you didn’t get a chance to copy the pics from my slide show, send me an email and I’ll forward them to you…


A few of my favorite photos of Ben



Ben, his underwear and his treasure trail promoting prostate cancer awareness

 

1 comment so far.

  1. Anonymous 7:25 AM, April 03, 2008
    i love Ben Cohen too!
    a bit less the stupid PR thing...

Something to say?