News Item – Glamour Diva takes her top off, Oh Pacey…we hardly knew ye!

Category: , , , By Glamour Diva & galaxyMafia
Salutations dear reader! I hope you’re sitting down because Glamour Diva has something to get off her chest and baby…that ain’t no small feat. So park it dear reader. I wouldn’t want to put your eye out!

Where should I freakin’ start? Well by now you know I am severely deficient in cheddar and that I spend most of my time these days trying my damnedest to sniff out the fromage. But recently I’d had to deal with an even more odious task; trying (and failing miserable) to shake of an unwanted suitor.

Let’s call this deranged young man Pete. I’ve known Pete for a long, long, long…LONG damn time. Now Pete isn’t a bad person. In fact, he’s a rather sweet guy or as sweet as a deranged guy can be. He’s very well intentioned but we all know that old saying about the road to hell being paved with good intentions right? Well good ole Pete has traversed said road for the last few years and I’ve met him at several rest stops along the way. The problem is that while Pete realizes how horrible his life is he fails to understand why I refuse to travel with him! He says he loves me and I believe him but I don’t love him, not in a romantic way. He’s so unrefined (and did I mention deranged?) and so oblivious to that fact! I know writing this makes me look really shallow but too many rough edges on a person aren’t endearing, they’re just freakin’ painful!

Help me out dear reader: Why oh why is it so damned hard to find a person to love you that isn’t a sociopath? Or is it just me? Maybe I attract misfits and lunatics? It’s okay dear reader you can say it! It’s not like I haven’t already thought that myself but I just can’t seem to turn off this “emotional burnout” tractor beam! Maybe I just can’t see the off switch ‘cause my bosom keeps getting in the way…

In completely unrelated news, Joshua Jackson, née Pacey Witter of Dawson’s Creek, is currently in London starring in a David Mamet play titled “A Life in the Theatre”. Who would have thought my little Pacey would be staring in a David Mamet play? David Mamet! Wow! In London no less! I’m so proud! And guess who his co-star is? Captain Picard! That’s right; Patrick Stewart (a fine Shakespearean actor regardless of what you might be thinking dear reader) is sharing the stage with my sweet, pimpalicious Pacey! I think he was a perfect choice. I would love to hear him engage in that famous “Mametspeak”! My tall, lanky, handsome, flava-full Pacey has risen from the television ashes like the bright Phoenix I always knew he was! So put that in your pipe and smoke it James Van Der Beek! [Insert maniacal laughter here] - GD
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?