The Kraken Awakith! Batton Down The Hatches Baby!

Category: , , By Glamour Diva & galaxyMafia
What a hellish couple of weeks it has been dear reader! Glamour Diva was fit to be tied (and not in a good way) with all the work she had to do. There never seems to be enough hours in the day! But do not despair dear reader. Ms. GD is back and ready to drop mad science on your ass!

But first I have to make like Foxy Brown and take down a few, pink-ass corrupt honky judge[s]! Take your little wet noodle outta here and if you see a man anywhere send him in because I do need a MAN! (Giggle, snicker, guffaw)

It seems Bob has a major bug up his butt that he is having the dickens of a time trying to dislodge! Let’s see if I can help him dear reader, one poorly written paragraph at a time…

I've been waiting to see what your next topic would be and you post a story about going to a book store. I know, I can't believe it either. Girl, go for a walk down the street, go to the beach, or join a gym.

Did I say that going to bookstores is ALL I do? NO! I have a damn life and it would behoove to find one as well!

What are you going to do with a picture? Then you want to know the man's numbers! Why? You ain't going to get any of what you're looking at.

It’s called objectification Bob! Damn! Do you know how to read? Have you noticed the whole point of this blog? Get your balding head out of your ass for pity’s sake!

You try to give the reader the impression you might be freaky. Girl, please. We'll make up our own minds on that and let you know if you are. Let your actions speak for you.

I’m not trying to give anyone any sort of impression. If you think I might be freaky then that’s your opinion. Why YOU would give a good gotdamn I don’t know but oh well…

You talked about how men should be up front and honest awhile back. How about you do that too. Tell the readers what your requirements are for a man. Let him step to you and tell you what he wants too. Bet you can't handle that.

Once again, you’ve missed the point of the whole exercise! Had you been reading attentively and not just waiting for a chance to toss in your own ill-informed agenda you would already have the answers you seek…dumb ass!

You'll back out again. In your first post you said you'd post what you liked and the readers could lick your ass crack. Again trying to show us you lean toward freaky. Maybe. Would have been better if you just asked to have your salad tossed. Then maybe we could ask just how deep. Eh? See what I mean about being up front, and letting your actions talk for you? If you intend on being a woman then BE ONE. The title of DIVA is bestowed on a lady not taken by her because she chooses it.

What the frig are you talking about Bob? Back out again? From what? Are you frigin on crack? Listen, when GM and I wrote in our manifesto that people could lick our asses we didn’t mean it in a sexual way. The thought of feces on our tongues is abhorrent to us and most people (obviously not you) find that particular sex act abhorrent as well. Therefore, we meant that statement in a negative way you jerk! Like when men go around telling people, particularly women, to suck their dicks? And furthermore, I did not pick the name Glamour Diva. The name was bestowed upon me by none other than Galaxy Mafia!

You want to know the stats girl? 5'8", 160, 45 chest, 30/32 waist, 16 and 1/2 neck, hetro only. I really don't know my bicep size, but I do 210 push-ups so it's got to be reasonable in size. Erection length and width? (Congrats on putting in the width requirement because most woman leave it out.) Depends on the lady I'm with. If she's fronting I loose interest, in which case size doesn't matter anyway. What size are you looking for? See. This is where you being enough of a woman comes in. Are you looking for a man to rearrange your insides or something less? Say what you want and then you might get what you ask for. Can you handle that?

1. I couldn't give less of a damn about your stats but since you gave them I can tell you that they DO NOT impress me. So it’s not that I can’t handle it Bob, I just don’t want to!

2. What I look for in a sexual relationship is none of your damn business! Do you want to screw me Bob? I think you do! Why else would you write such long ass comments dripping with sex? I was right that you masturbate to this blog but now I amend that statement by saying you masturbate to MY posts! You never make these types of comments to GM. No, you save all your sexual vitriol for me. Wait a damn minute! I get it now! You’re using sex in a negative way to “keep me in my place”! I intimidate you Bob! HA! BOB IS INTIMIDATED BY ME! A woman who isn’t afraid to speak her mind (about sex or anything else) and does so intelligently with NO regard for your ideas or opinions is offensive to you Bob! It all makes since now. Bob is to be pitied dear readers. All is right with the world now…

Galaxy girl sorry I'm not taller for you. You could still wear those 4 inch heels if you like; maybe even make them 6 inches. And please do keep that ass up. Best position for it. mmmm mmmm mmmm

Oh this shizzle is between you and GM. I aint getting in that! - GD
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?