Whatta waste!!

Category: , , By Glamour Diva & galaxyMafia


galaxyMafia proclaims the following:

Ladies, what you always suspected but never wanted to admit out loud for fear of having it actually manifest, overtake you, chew you up and spit you out, is painfully and irrecovably true - all the good-looking, sensitive, kind men who know how to decorate the damn hell out of a room are, indeed, gay.

Nate Berkus, with those gorgeous blue eyes, perfect teeth and that stunning smile, would be galaxyMafia's dream man if only he wasn't looking for a dream man himself.

I suppose it's like the old standard American love song goes. . .

I love you oh so madly
I need your love so badly
But I don't stand a ghost of a chance with you


I thought at last I had found you
but other arms surround you
and I don't stand a ghost of a chance with you















copyright 2005 - galaxyMafia used to think her soul mate was dead. Now, she knows he's just gay.
 

1 comment so far.

  1. Boriqua 9:53 PM, February 07, 2006
    I'll settle for Nate coming to decorate my house. :)

Something to say?