Stupid Videos. . .part I

Category: , , By Glamour Diva & galaxyMafia
Is it just galaxyMafia, or does Mariah look like Miss Piggy in this video? And, the guy you love to genuflect to (and you lovely psychos know who you are - don't make me post your wedding photos) looks like Kermit the Frog dressed up as an MIB for Halloween. And what's with the black Chuck Taylors?

"We Belong Together" By Mariah Carey

copyright 2006. . .galaxyMafia
 

3 comments so far.

  1. Anonymous 8:50 AM, April 04, 2006
    Now that's just mean.
  2. Anonymous 10:42 AM, April 05, 2006
    well, i think kermit is cute!
  3. Anonymous 11:01 PM, April 07, 2006
    I couldn't view the link, but I did check out the video again on Yahoo Music! Well - to Mariah's credit...or maybe the director's, she only looked like Miss Piggy during the shower scene and in that big poofy wedding dress. Although rumor has it that she's dropped 20 pounds in 2006 and may be the next Louis Vuitton model...I doubt the pigginess of her face will go away. And I'm not being mean...I''m just stating the facts. Maybe Wentworth will sign up to be her real-life Kermie. He's definitely the result of biracial babies gone wrong...talk about weird looking. They deserve each other.

Something to say?