The Internet Dating Chronicles Of Glamour Diva – Part 9

Category: , , , , , By Glamour Diva & galaxyMafia
Welcome, Dear Readers, to part nine of my perpetual torment, The Internet Dating Chronicles Of Glamour Diva – Transatlantic/Equatorial Africa Edition (Episode 7)

So…when last we met, “Powel” declared his binding love for me, shared lots of personal information with me and continued to molest the Queen’s English in a manner so foul that her Royal Majesty actual considered reopening the Tower of London to prisoners! Oh and did I mention he proclaimed his undying love for me?

June 24, 2006

Glamour Diva: still no Powel...
BUZZ!
Powel The Idiot: i am in my office right now my love
Powel The Idiot: hw u doing?
Glamour Diva: i'm good! are u busy?
Powel The Idiot: yes a liltle
Powel The Idiot: but we can talk for a while
Glamour Diva: sorry. just wanted to say hello
Powel The Idiot: hw u doing my love
Glamour Diva: i missed you
Powel The Idiot: i have miss u so so much
Glamour Diva: how is my favorite 8 year old? is john with you now?
Powel The Idiot: yes is with me
Powel The Idiot: will u like to talk to him
Glamour Diva: yes!
Powel The Idiot: okay
Powel The Idiot: 2 mins
Glamour Diva: ok
Powel The Idiot: hello mom
Glamour Diva: LOL hello John! how are you my sweet?
Powel The Idiot: i am fine
Powel The Idiot: and you
Glamour Diva: i'm very well! what have you been up to lately?
Powel The Idiot: nothing
Powel The Idiot: just having fun with dad
Glamour Diva: are you excited about your birthday? do you and dad have anything special planned?
Powel The Idiot: yes
Powel The Idiot: people will be coming and have party with me
Powel The Idiot: i am very happy
Glamour Diva: WOW! I wish I could be there with you
Powel The Idiot: me too
Powel The Idiot: it will be very nice to be here with us
Glamour Diva: well i have a present for you when you get back. and a hug and a kiss too. but you're too old for hugs and kisses aren't you? lol
Powel The Idiot: mom what can you send me for my B-day
Glamour Diva: i can’t send it to you sweetheart. i have to give it to you when you and your dad get back to texas
Glamour Diva: i wish i could send it
Powel The Idiot: mom why cant you
Powel The Idiot: please
Powel The Idiot: i have never recieve a B-day gift from a woman in my life
Powel The Idiot: even my mom has never present me a gift
Glamour Diva: John! no woman has ever given you a gift? not even in Africa?
Powel The Idiot: yes
Powel The Idiot: so mom i want you to be the first woman
Powel The Idiot: your gift will be the first gift i have ever recieve
Powel The Idiot: but i cant force you to send me a b-day gift
Glamour Diva: I really wish I could do that John but I can't. You'll just have to be patient
Powel The Idiot: ok
Glamour Diva: besides, i want to meet you and give it to you in person
Powel The Idiot: okay
Powel The Idiot: that will be nice
Powel The Idiot: so how is everything going with you and dad
Glamour Diva: LOL the things you say! things are just fine sweetheart. you aren’t worried are you?
Powel The Idiot: i am a liltle
Powel The Idiot: brb
Powel The Idiot: i am back mom
Powel The Idiot: sorry for that
Glamour Diva: ok
Glamour Diva: no prob
Glamour Diva: so why are you worried?
Powel The Idiot: mom about the gift
Powel The Idiot: but i understand
Glamour Diva: why would that worry you? tell me please
Powel The Idiot: becuase you wont send me the gift
Yahoo! Messenger: Powel The Idiot has signed out
Glamour Diva: but WHY should it worry you. i promise you'll get it when you get back
Powel The Idiot: okay then
Powel The Idiot: i understand mom
Powel The Idiot: so i hope things is going on fine with you and dad
Glamour Diva: yes they are. your dad and i are still getting to know each other but i think things are good
Powel The Idiot: that is fine to hear
Glamour Diva: good! i'm happy you aren’t worried about that
Powel The Idiot: i cant wait to meet you
Powel The Idiot: and to see you and dad geting married
Glamour Diva: lol well the last part might not happen so quickly but we will meet very soon my dear
Powel The Idiot: i hope it will work soon
Glamour Diva: i guess we all have to be patient but may i tell you a secret?
Powel The Idiot: yes
Glamour Diva: I really, really, really, really like your Dad!
Powel The Idiot: wow
Powel The Idiot: that is very sweet
Powel The Idiot: i wont tell him okay
Glamour Diva: LOL good! we will let him find out all by himself
Powel The Idiot: sure
Powel The Idiot: can i ask you a question
Glamour Diva: yes
Powel The Idiot: will you like to get married to him
Glamour Diva: John!
Glamour Diva: okay...i think about it, I honestly do but I don't think we know each other well enough to make such a big decision so quickly. does that make sense to you?
Powel The Idiot: yes
Powel The Idiot: i am sure when we all meet you will like us very well
Powel The Idiot: and also love dad so much
Glamour Diva: I know you love your dad and I know we will all like each other. I already like you a lot!
Powel The Idiot: that is fine
Powel The Idiot: mom i have to go now
Powel The Idiot: my teacher is here
Glamour Diva: ok
Glamour Diva: bye!
Powel The Idiot: okay
Powel The Idiot: i dont think dad can still come back online now
Powel The Idiot: he his talking to some of his staff
Glamour Diva: ok i'll talk to him later
Powel The Idiot: okay
Powel The Idiot: bye mom
Powel The Idiot: have a nice day
Glamour Diva: you too
Yahoo! Messenger: Powel The Idiot has signed out

Only two more blood curdling episodes to go before we can finally put this baby to bed. Stay damned tuned… – GD

Cute comic found here
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?