Sunday Night Videos – 8

Category: , , By Glamour Diva & galaxyMafia
Hello and welcome to your one stop shopping blog for video of hot ass men! Please remember to have your WOOT! coupons ready upon check out. Yay!

I know last week was all about the rugby but I just couldn’t resist these two, sweet videos!

Pretty models playing games…


Les Garçons dans les Vestiaires (The Boys In The Locker-room) by Clarika (You frisky little pony!)


Okay people, I’m carrying myself to Switzerland right fast and in a hurry!


Korea got somethin’ fo yo ass! More ass of course!


And speaking of ass…


I like a man who knows how to handle up on the ash but this is bordering on OCD!


And finally:

Who knew condoms could be so…useful?


Until next week Dear Readers, have fun, be safe and always use a condom/dental dam! – GD
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?