The Internet Dating Chronicles Of Glamour Diva – Part 11

Category: , , , , By Glamour Diva & galaxyMafia
Welcome, Dear Readers, to part eleven of my eternal damnation, The Internet Dating Chronicles Of Glamour Diva – Transatlantic/Equatorial Africa Edition (Episode 9, Series Finale!)

So…when last we met, “Powel”…oh forget it! If you’ve been with me this long you already know what’s coming next; more “love”, more inane chatting which we all know is just a set up for…Read and find out! So here it is Dear Readers, with further ado, the moment you’ve all been waiting for, the thrilling Series Finale, which will answer all your burning questions! Oh and God Save the Queen!

June 29, 2006

Glamour Diva: Hi!
BUZZ!
BUZZ!
Powel The Idiot: hello my love
Glamour Diva: hello baby! how are you?
Powel The Idiot: i am sad
Glamour Diva: why?
Powel The Idiot: i am not with u
Powel The Idiot: i am missing u so so much my love
Glamour Diva: aren’t you coming home soon? Won’t be together soon my sweet?
Powel The Idiot: we will surely be together soon my love
Powel The Idiot: but i cant wait honey
Powel The Idiot: i am missing u so so much my love
Glamour Diva: what can i do to make things better for you baby?
Powel The Idiot: tell me u will love me till the end of time
Powel The Idiot: that together we will be forever my love
Powel The Idiot: i am afriad honey.. another man can take u away from me honey
Glamour Diva: no, no other man could take me away from you. and i will love you and be with if you can do something for me?
Powel The Idiot: what is that my love
Glamour Diva: tell me that you will always respect me and appreciate the things i do for you
Powel The Idiot: i will my love with all my heart and soul
Powel The Idiot: i promise my love
Glamour Diva: i promise you too baby
Powel The Idiot: i love uuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
Glamour Diva: do you feel better?
Powel The Idiot: yes my love
Powel The Idiot: lol
Powel The Idiot: i love uuuuuuuuu
Glamour Diva: lol so are you almost done with your business there?
Powel The Idiot: yes
Powel The Idiot: just cant wait to be with u my love
Glamour Diva: well you'll have to wait. at least a while longer
Powel The Idiot: just have to wait for some weeks more my love
Powel The Idiot: i remember my love
Powel The Idiot: honey i have a liltle problem here
Glamour Diva: oh?
Powel The Idiot: some of my client want to buy some electronics honey
Glamour Diva: ok. well we can talk later
Powel The Idiot: no honey
Powel The Idiot: and which i am very happy for that my love
Powel The Idiot: so the sad thing is that they want to pay me buy money order my love
Powel The Idiot: and the sad thing is that they dont cash money order down here in africa my love
Powel The Idiot: and i dont want to lose this customers
Glamour Diva: ok so what can i do?
Powel The Idiot: well i use to do this for my company while i am in state honey
Powel The Idiot: but i cant do it from hear my love
Glamour Diva: so you want me to do it? ok i will! anything for the love of my life!
Powel The Idiot: so honey i want u to help me with it my love
Powel The Idiot: better my love
Powel The Idiot: i love uuuuuuuuuuu
Glamour Diva: ok so give me all the details and i will take care of it for you
Powel The Idiot: together we will be forever my love
Powel The Idiot: okay
Powel The Idiot: honey i will need u to email me ur full name and address so it can be send to u my love
Glamour Diva: ok. right now?
Powel The Idiot: PowelTheIdiot@yahoo.com
Powel The Idiot: yes my love
Powel The Idiot: u always make me happy my love
Powel The Idiot: i love uuuuuuuuuuuuu
Glamour Diva: ok but before I do let me just say that I knew all along that you were a fraud! LOL If you ever contact me again I will call the police and tell them what you're doing. You are a Nigerian criminal and I hope you burn in Hades! Goodbye you evil mother fucker!
Powel The Idiot: what did u mean by that
Powel The Idiot: i cant believe this
Glamour Diva: you aren’t an Englishman! You don’t have a son and none of the things you said to me are true! you steal from women!
Yahoo! Messenger: Powel The Idiot has signed out
Powel The Idiot: so u think i am a scammer right?
Glamour Diva: yes. that’s a very popular Nigerian scheme
Powel The Idiot: yes i know abt that
Powel The Idiot: i have also been scam by this people
Powel The Idiot: so u think i am one of them right
Powel The Idiot: that is very sad
Glamour Diva: ok so what if i do cash these money orders. what would you want me to do with the money? be honest
Powel The Idiot: send it back here
Powel The Idiot: so i can put it in my company account and then come back home honey
Glamour Diva: so if you are truly a businessman why can’t you do that through the bank? why do you need me? if you want me to believe you then prove it. make me believe you are an honest God-fearing man.
Glamour Diva: take a picture of you and John together and send it to me
Powel The Idiot: okay
Glamour Diva: with a current newspaper
Powel The Idiot: i will do that tomorrow or this weekend okay
Powel The Idiot: ok
Glamour Diva: ok. so who is that white man in that picture you sent me? what do you really look like?
Powel The Idiot: u have my pics okay
Powel The Idiot: i am very sad with the way u r thinking right now
Glamour Diva: ok well call me so i can hear your British accent. call me right now
Glamour Diva: if you really love me as you say. you will do it now
Powel The Idiot: i will have to call u tomorrow okay
Glamour Diva: no. That was the wrong answer. Now I am sad that you felt you needed to lie to me and use an innocent child in your lies as well. That’s pitiful.
Powel The Idiot: u think i am lieing to u right
Powel The Idiot: that is very sad
Powel The Idiot: well let forget abt it okay
Powel The Idiot: i will talk to u tomorrow
Powel The Idiot: will evn all u
Powel The Idiot: bye
Glamour Diva: no you won’t i am blocking you now. Goodbye and God bless!
Yahoo! Messenger: Powel The Idiot has signed out

So he never got back with me but I suspect you already guessed that. Ladies this is just one example of the evil that lurks on the net. You can’t let your guard down for a second. Remember, if it’s too good to be true, then it probably for damn sure is! Peace out ya’ll and stay alert! – GD
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?