Sunday Night Videos – 6

Category: , , , By Glamour Diva & galaxyMafia
I miss the 80’s. I miss the clothes, the hair, and the self-absorption. Sigh. But most of all I miss the music! All the 80’s radio stations play the same crap over and over again and never play any of the cool B-Sides and alternative joints. Well I’m here to change that if only for one glorious blog entry! Here are some of my favorite 80’s (and early 90’s) videos…featuring fine ass men of course!

First I’d like to send a special shout out to galaxyMafia and dedicate the first two videos to her. Don’t you miss those thrilling days of yesteryear when we, and by “we” I mean you GM, thought George Michael was straight and that we actually had a chance to get with him? Well a girl can dream and she can also gaze upon old videos of George in a Speedo and tight ass, cropped jeans. Wham! Indeed! [Andrew Ridgeley we hardly knew ye!]

Club Tropicana



Wham Rap (Enjoy What You Do)



Call Me by Go West



Free Yourself by The Untouchables



Right On Track by Breakfast Club



I Wanna Be A Cowboy by Boy's Don't Cry



Rio by Duran Duran



Too Shy by Kajagoogoo



Wouldn't It Be Good by Nik Kershaw



Hope you enjoyed these totally rad videos Dear Readers! I’ll be back next week with more bitchin’ vids of the most bodacious dudes the ‘Net has to offer. I’m talkin’ total Clydesdales people! So unless you want the whole school to think you’re a total Melvin you’ll join me next week. K? – GD
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?