Sunday Night Videos – 18

Category: , , , By Glamour Diva & galaxyMafia
Oh my Dear Readers, it’s a sad thing when there are no naked boys to be found on the web! I searched and I searched and I just couldn’t find any good enough to be featured on this here blog (You know we gots standards galdarnit!). But don’t you fret and don’t cry Dear Readers, Ms. GD will leave no stone unturned and no clip unscreened until she finds the Holy Grail of all naked boy videos – Wentworth Miller, naked, licking chocolate syrup off his own nipples! HA! WOOOOOHOOOOOO! No? Okay…watch these fab 80’s pop hits instead…

Spandau Ballet – True


The Proclaimers – I'm Gonna Be (500 Miles)


Tom Jones and Art of Noise – Kiss


Rick Astley – Never Gonna Give You Up


Winger – Seventeen


David Bowie – Ashes to Ashes


The Clash – Rock the Casbah


I'll have some naked boys for you next week…hopefully. The boys just don’t seem too keen on getting naked these days. Must be cuz it’s getting cooler outside. Damn you Fall! – GD
 

1 comment so far.

  1. dcsavvystar 9:37 AM, September 25, 2006
    gotta love bowie :)

Something to say?