Sunday Night Videos – 21

Category: , , , , By Glamour Diva & galaxyMafia
Good evening Dear Readers and welcome to another edition of SNV! Tonight Ms. GD is tired and a bit nervous about her two job interviews Monday morning so she’s just not feeling the naked men tonight. Besides, after almost spontaneously orgasming to the image of Ma’a Nonu in the Wellington vs. Auckland Air New Zealand Cup Semi-final…TWICE…well, how could she possible come down from that? So in lieu of Hot Ass Men please enjoy these Hip Hop Classics!

In The Beginning There Was: Grandmaster Flash & the Furious Five – The Message


Das EFX – They Want EFX


UTFO – Roxanne Roxanne


EPMD – Crossover


Newcleus – Jam On It


Afrika Bambataa – Planet Rock


In the immortal words of Marvin Hamlisch from A Chorus Line , “God, I hope I get it! I hope I get it! How many people does she need?!?!?” Pray for me Dear Readers! – GD
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?