Sunday Night Videos – 28

Category: , , , By Glamour Diva & galaxyMafia
Hello Dear Readers and welcome to yet another edition of SNV! Tonight I’d like to do something a little different…well just a smidge. I still have a great collection of Hot Ass Men (And two VERY hot Women) to share with you but this time we’re visiting the world of British R&B! Below are some of my favorite artists, old and new. So Pip Pip, Cheerio and WOOT! WOOT! ya’ll!

Amy Winehouse – Rehab


Lewis Taylor – Stoned Part 1


Terri Walker – Whoopsie Daisy


Terri Walker Featuring Mos Def – Guess You Didn't Love Me


Lemar – It's Not That Easy


And my favorite British crooner, well one of my favs period:

Omar – Your Mess


Omar – Something Real


Five more days until Christmas in California! YAY!!!!! – GD
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?