More Drama From Gary The Loser's Family

Category: , , , , By Glamour Diva & galaxyMafia
Oh my goodness Dear Readers! As Bugs Bunny says, the plot sickens...

To Everyone who gets this e-mail:

Let us introduce ourselves. This is Dr. Velma Richards, wife of Gary's brother Jameson Richards and her family and we will explain the purpose of this e-mail.

About three months ago, we investigated e-mails and messages from Gary's old e-mail addresses and messenger ID's (Gary3rd2004@yahoo.com, richardsglen@aol.com, _____-______ -______, '_______-_______-_______', and 'yp_Gary_catilina') and found evidence that many of Gary's contacts using the above ID's/e-mail addresses have been involved in illegal activities such as creating and sending counterfeit money orders, sending checks drawn from stolen, counterfeit, or fraudulent accounts, AND ordering and sending items (electronics and computer-related equipment) using Gary's name and Gary's parents' address and using stolen or fraudulent credit card accounts. The police have contacted Gary's parents concerning the above activities and at their request, we have changed the passwords and security questions to each of the above e-mail and messenger ID accounts so Gary no longer has access to those accounts.

Before Xmas day, Gary's parents have requested us to check out and investigate any new e-mail/messenger accounts and found out that similar illegal activites like those mentioned above have been evident in e-mails and instant messages exchanged between Gary using this e-mail account (Gary_richards3_2006@yahoo.com) and, again, at Gary's parents' request, we have changed the password and security questions to this account to stop Gary from contacting the perpetrators of the above criminal activities. In short, Gary Richards III no longer has access to this e-mail account/ID anymore and

THIS E-MAIL ACCOUNT AS WELL AS ALL THE ABOVE E-MAIL AND MESSENGER ID ACCOUNTS ARE ALL NOW AVAILABLE TO POLICE DEPARTMENTS AND LAW-ENFORCEMENT AGENCIES AROUND THE WORLD FOR INVESTIGATION OF THE ABOVE ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES AND TO TRACK DOWN AND PUNISH THE PEOPLE RESPONSIBLE.

If any of you have any questions concerning anything mentioned in this e-mail, please do not hesitate to e-mail Ojugbele ____ (Gary4_ojugbele@yahoo.com), Ojugbele ______ (ojugbele____@yahoo.com), ______ ______ (_________2@yahoo.com), and/or Chief Superintendent John Nana (________207@yahoo.com) as they all have police/law-enforcement contacts specializing in internet scams and criminal activities involving the internet.

Also, please feel free to e-mail Gary's parents, Gary Richards, Jr. and Elaine Richards at the following e-mail addresses: Gary_el2_2006@yahoo.com, Gary_el4@yahoo.com, or gary_el4_2006@yahoo.com. or mail your written statement(s) to this address: Mr. and Mrs. Gary Q. Rickard Jr., 10 Victoria Drive, Catalina, Maryland 10000 United States of America.

WE ARE VERY SERIOUS ABOUT TRACKING DOWN AND PUNISHING THE PEOPLE RESPONSIBILE FOR THE CRIMINAL ACTIVITES MENTIONED ABOVE AND WILL FULLY COOPERATE WITH ALL POLICE AND LAW-ENFORCEMENT OFFICIALS IN THEIR INVESTIGATION CONCERNING THIS VERY SERIOUS MATTER. WE WILL GIVE POLICE/LAW-ENFORCEMENT ANY AND ALL INFORMATION THEY NEED AND URGE ALL OF YOU TO DO THE SAME. YOUR FULL COOPERATION IN THIS SERIOUS MATTER WILL BE GREATLY APPRECIATED!!!!!!!

Respectfully,
Velma Richards, DVM and her Family on behalf of Gary Richards, Jr. and Elaine Richards (Gary Richards III's parents)


This man’s family is insane and they are inciting insanity in others:

To The Richards Family & All Involved,

The message below in red was written this past Sunday. I thought if I ignored this e-mail it would stop and I would not have to send the original text. I assumed allowing you all 48 hours to remove me was sufficient[sic] but at this time I see it is not. I do understand that everyone on this list will recieve[sic] this e-mail including a member of law enforcement. I thought of removing some of the vulgar language within this e-mail but I am not because I need you all to understand how upset I am. If Gary goes to jail for fraud I do not care. If your parents lose their home because the they did not put their foot down and raise thier[sic] son ... I do not care. I have been annoyed from the first e-mail to this one. I do not care who you are Valerie or any of your other family members. Since everyone is sharing I will share as well ... I am a current college student who will complete her studies and enroll in law school. From the first conversation to the last Gary, in my opinion, reminded me a weak pathetic excuse for a male. He is 40+ or so living in his parents home.

He choses to work in a low paying job either from lack of education or lack of drive. I honestly felt like he was internet pervert looking for young women to exploit( but I see he was the one exploited).You all are now coralling[sic] to "save" his infantile ass yet has no one thought of throwing his sorry ass out of the house? He is a grown male , hence the absence of the word man for he is NOT one, who should not be allowed to use & abuse his parents this way. I have no sympathy to give ... that left after the second e-mail. You all have changed his passwords & blah blah but he can go create another account on the internet people. You are are not seeking to help him just merely excuse his behavior which obviously is nothing new in my humble opinion. I am asking you all again ( yes I have contacted yahoo) to remove my e-mail from this horrible comedy show called "Concern". In case you do not understand let me write it boldly "PLEASE REMOVE MY E-MAIL ADDRESS FROM THIS LIST AS OF NOW( 3RD REQUEST)".

If you have qestions[sic] I expect to see an e-mail from the law enforcement officer(listed in the CC line) NOT a member of the dreadful, pathetic, and sad Richards Family. I have stated I have low tolerance for bullshit. You all are officialy[sic] covered in it. I do not care who has what degree(s) ... You are insane! All of you... I might have to retract and feel sympaty[sic] for Gary. Do not ask me ," Do I ave[sic] compassion?" or " Do I not have sympathy for Gary's parents? " or " Am I a Christian" or any other guilt envoking[sic] quesion[sic]. It will NOT work!

Sincerely Digusted[sic] & Annoyed,
June Danielle

Original E-mail: You all have proven that the ENTIRE family are a group of mis-guided pathetic individuals. I have requested twice before NOT to be contacted in regards to this immature bullshit yet you continue to do so. I will contact yahoo to see what can be done to stop this harrasment[sic]. My tolerance for ALL of you has been depleted. How hard is it to remove an e-mail address? If you are unable to comprehend how to do this then I would suggest you ask for assistance. Pathetic Idiots... ALL of you are mind fucked!!! At first I had sympathy but idiots produce idiots ... so I no longer empathize with ANYONE involved in this problem...


Crazy ass ig’nant folk! Good LAWD! As usual I’ll keep you updated and posted Dear Readers! – GD
 

1 comment so far.

  1. griot100 1:27 AM, January 08, 2007
    I'm late to the party. What the hell is this all about?

Something to say?