They Put Glamour Diva In An iMix! – Part Eight

Category: , , , , , By Glamour Diva & galaxyMafia
If you’ve listened to our podcasts then you already know about my chemical induced, pseudo-love for New Zealand winger Lome Fa’atau. I think about him all day long and, consequently, many of the songs that cycle through my iPod during the day seem to remind me of him and all his matinee idol handsomeness! Sigh. I just want to kiss his lips off ya’ll!





Note: You must have iTunes loaded on your computer before you can listen to the playlists. You don’t have to own a Mac Dear Readers; you only need the iTunes software. Dig it? Enjoy! – GD
 

1 comment so far.

  1. Anonymous 7:49 AM, February 26, 2008
    DA MAN COULD LICK DA PAINT OFF A 4X4 ..... AN WITH DA STUD IN HIS TONGUE HE ALMOST DID

Something to say?