Lovin’ That Pittsburgh Love!

Category: , , , , , By Glamour Diva & galaxyMafia
Well…well…well. Our little group is growing by leaps and bounds! Today Pittsburgh, tomorrow THE WORLD! [Insert maniacal laughter] Please join us in welcoming the newest member of LULARP (Ladies for the Unbridled Lust and Appreciation of Rugby Players) – The Professor!

Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2007 14:47:32 -0700
From: Adrienne
Subject: Love it! (with a Tialata sighting)
To: the_sushi_diaries@yahoo.com

Hello Ladies,

Just wanted to say that I love your blog and podcast. It is fabulous in ways beyond description. I just moved back after spending a year living in Wellington. NZ was unbelievable. I'm Black, Japanese, Cherokee and Scottish, and for once I was somewhere where people weren't asking me if I'm Hispanic.

I picked up a love of rugby...and the rugby men. Oh yes, I loved the men... The other great thing about Wellington is that you just run into rugby players when they're out and about. A girlfriend and I saw Ma'a (who another friend has informed is indeed a ladies' man and about as smart as a box of hair) at a bar the night before a game. He broke his wrist the next day. I also saw Jerry Collins at a bar/club late one night. He stepped on my foot. It hurt, but he had the decency to apologize.

A girlfriend and I even spotted Tialata at the mall one afternoon. He was at a jewelry shop with some little Pakeha (say "Pah-kay-ha") brunette. :) I can't say for certain if this was his partner or flavor of the day or what have you, but they were standing pretty close to each other, almost cuddling.

Anywho, I now I live in Pittsburgh, where I still have access to a few Nesians. Namely, Troy Palamalu from the Steelers. So, even though I occasionally miss New Zealand like nothing else, I still can get a small fix during the NFL season.

Keep spreading the word!

The Professor (The Lusty Wench formally known as Adrienne)


A gift from Adrienne ~ Members of the Samoan Sevens Team


Such an interesting, well educated and diverse group of women we have now! If only there were some way to get us all together… – The Sushi Girls
 

1 comment so far.

  1. Anonymous 8:17 AM, June 17, 2007
    I am dying over here at "box of hair". Oh Ma'a.....he is so hot. I was expecting a lot more.

Something to say?