Open Invitation To Lome Fa'atau

Category: , , , , By Glamour Diva & galaxyMafia
Dear Mr. Fa'atau:

You are cordially invited to come over to my Kitchen Sink next Wednesday (Hump Day) night to celebrate Spank The Samoan Day. I would like to start out with a little licking, maybe some champagne, and then maybe move on to dessert: your thighs. (Did I mention it's just going to be the two of us?) The dress code is casual; I'd really like to see you in nothing but a compression undergarment. I do hope you can attend, as I've been sniffing all week in anticipation. If you're lucky, I'll even put on my Alpaca costume and do a little dance for you. You don't have to bring a thing, just yourself and maybe some rugby balls in case things get really frisky. Who knows?

Love,
Glamour Diva


Wasn't that cute?  If you'd like to craft your own invitation to your favorite player click here.  I encourage everyone, especially our LULARP members, to create a Sex LIB (there are 8 different samples to choose from) and post it on our Bebo page where we can all see them and giggle!  So who's game? - GD
 

7 comments so far.

  1. Anonymous 5:17 AM, September 10, 2007
    Eat your hearts out girls.....i had him!
  2. Anonymous 11:42 PM, September 13, 2007
    ooo do tell, give us the juicy details
  3. Anonymous 10:50 PM, September 20, 2007
    You are not the only one!
  4. Anonymous 7:43 AM, February 26, 2008
    An i got the Pics to prove it
  5. Anonymous 8:20 PM, May 28, 2008
    pics of what?? go on... spill and tell all !!!
  6. Anonymous 12:59 PM, May 31, 2008
    HEY anonymous lol

    dont keep it a secret from us all..let us in on the action girl...

    we want ALL the juicy details !!!!lol
  7. Anonymous 9:21 PM, April 01, 2010
    Seriously, who hasn't!!

Something to say?