In Other Hot Boy News...

Category: , , , , , , , , By Glamour Diva & galaxyMafia
Girl Please!
As much as I'd like to hate...and God knows I would fuckin' LOVE to hate...I can't go there with Señor Martin today! Papi Chulo is workin' his Caliente y Picante game all over the damn place! Aye mi Dios [English: Oooooooo LAWD!]! I know all the gay boys are walking around with their Trapper Keepers in front of their crotches after seeing this shizzle!

Oh wait, you haven't heard the rumors? Yes it would seem that La Ricki is Livin' La Vida Mariposa!



Read about the delusional chica trying to hem him up in some hetrosexual fooliwang here

Sexy SAG Swagger
Oh Javier Bardem...you don't really want Penelope Cruz! She doesn't really love you! And she's been contaminated by Tom Cruise AND Matthew McConaughey! Pick me! PICK MEEEEEEE!




Brangelina looked hot but then what's new with that? Wake me when they turn fugly. On second thought, don't bother! The day they both look "toe up from the flo up" means The Rapture has come and I'd rather sleep through that shizzle if you don't mind! Gray hair is a very good look for Mr. Pitt I must say! I've never been one of his fans (I'll never forgive him for what he did to poor Thelma in Thelma & Louise!) but age and a shit load of screamin' kids seems to agree with him. You go Brad I ain't mad atcha! - GD


SAG photos found here, here and here.
 

1 comment so far.

  1. Anonymous 12:12 PM, January 30, 2008
    Hmmm, Ure right...Bardem is some hot stuff ^-^

Something to say?